Updates - 28 May

Hello everyone.  I hope your long weekend was just what you needed it to be.  Mine was, more or less.

Tasted a lot like summer.

Gotta love that.

A short but eventful week ahead.  For now, we'll stick with the formalities of reviewing the calendar and save the particulars for our common meeting time on Friday afternoon.  I plan to show you the specials-schedule, as well as review your classroom and teaching assignments for 2012-2013, at that time. Likewise, I hope to provide you with a brief rationale for, as well as the online link to, your annual self-evaluation form at this meeting.  If time permits, I'd like to have an opportunity to review a few components of the annual anonymous performance review you completed on my behalf about a month ago, and identify where and how I hope to use your feedback to improve as your principal next year.
  • Wednesday, 30 May
    • First grade GDM, 8:00
    • Grant to Library and Thorpe Park, 10:00
    • Coe @ Elementary Admin meeting, 10:00 - Ballard has the helm
    • Coe @ Social Studies training, 12:00
    • Kindergarten GDM, 3:45
  • Thursday, 31 May
    • Second grade GDM, 3:45
    • Hurley to West Fork
  • Friday, 01 June
    • Faculty meeting in the Library, 1:00-2:00
    • Ballard & Novak alumni visitations, 1:00
    • Ballard & Novak party at Avery's, 4:00