Hello everyone,
Wanted you to know...
Today, counting days from 05 July to 22 Nov., is officially my 100th day serving as your interim principal. I am thankful to each of you for your support and assistance during this admittedly awkward time of transition. Thanks for persevering along with me. However, your perseverance notwithstanding, I am most especially thankful to each and every one of you for your hard work on behalf of all of our students. Thanks! Well done.
In view of the long holiday weekend, we will dispense with a formal Blue Note this week. Instead, I will just update you briefly on coming attractions for the week of 28 Nov.
- Wednesday, 30 Nov.
- Coe at Admin. 10:00-1:00 – Ballard has the helm
- Thursday, 01 Dec.
- Picture Retake Day – in the FACTS room all day
- Kinder fieldtrip Lake Mary Water Treatment Facility
- Friday, 02 Dec.
- 2 hour meeting – featuring Kathy Gill Brown: Marshall’s Collaborative Culture
