Updates - 15 September 2017

Hello everyone,

I sure do appreciate all the positivity that our certified staff members expressed during TPEC preconferences in CTs this week. It's always uplifting to me to be reminded of how passionate y'all are about improving your professional practice and how dedicated you are to the success and well-being of every student at Marshall.

SPED Updates
Our new special education program specialist, Denise Hauer, writes, "Now that I've settled into my new position, I'm excited about getting to know each of you and how I can collaborate with you to make sure all the students at Marshall are successful. I've appreciated the warm welcome I have received so far and am so happy to be part of this great school.

"Our special education team at Marshall has some ideas that we believe will benefit the students and staff as a whole. Amanda Roth, Sherri Dustin, and I will be meeting with you during CT groups soon to talk about our vision and to see how we can make this shift of focus a positive experience for our wonderful Marshall community!"

Picture Day
Thanks in advance to all faculty and staff for planning to be here on Thursday morning at 8:00 to stand with us for our annual staff picture.

I'm going to wear my I (heart) Marshall shirt with the hands on it this year.  I hope you'll wear yours, or another of your Marshall staff shirts, so that we can all be all matchy-matchy together.

Calendar

  • Saturday 16 Sept.
    • Dodgeball CANCELED
  • Tuesday 19 Sept
    • Lincoln Investments sales luncheon in the Lounge, 11:00-1:00
    • Site Council CANCELED
    • Coe, Roth at CPI recertification, 4:00
  • Wednesday 20 Sept
    • Coe at Elementary Admin mtg, 9:30-11:30
  • Thursday 21 Sept
    • Faculty and staff picture in Fit Kids room, 8:00
    • Picture Day in Fit Kids and Science Lab, all day
  • Friday 22 Sept
    • Mustang Gallop kickoff assembly in the Gym, 9:30
    • CNA/IAP team mtg in the Science Lab, 1:00
  • Tuesday 26 Sept
    • AzMERIT school reports at FUSD School Board mtg, 5:00



Please acknowledge that you read this report.