Hello everyone,I hope you have a nice Spring Break.
The week we return to work after the Break looks awfully quiet at this time. That's nice.
As you should know by now, our fourth RTI intervention cycle for grades 1-3 will begin on Monday 24 March. It's undeniably unscientific 19-day implementation will be quite sporadic due to the constraints placed on all of us by our upcoming AIMSWEB benchmark as well as the SAT-10, AIMS, and PARCC field-tests; please be sure you consult the RTI calendar Joy and Jessica have provided you regularly to ensure you're prepared for every contingency and change.
I will be out of the building on Monday afternoon for a meeting with Superintendent Hickman. I will be away again on Tuesday afternoon. I will return to work on Wednesday mid-day.
I have scheduled a faculty meeting for 7:45 on Thursday 27 March. I have not yet fully formed in my mind what it is I wish for us to discuss together at that time. But I will surely reach a conclusion about the content of our agenda for this upcoming morning meeting as I ponder it further during the Break.
Calendar
Week B
- Tuesday 25 March
- CPR Wellness Class in the Fit Kids room, 4:00
- Thursday, 27 March
- Faculty Meeting in the Library, 7:45
Please acknowledge that you read this post.