Updates -- 21 Sept. 2012

Hello everyone,

TPEC Stuff
A few of you have already signed up to meet with me for pre-conferences.  A few have not.  With another few of you I've done your pre-conference as a group.  Point is: if you haven't already done so, please sign up.  If your group is planning to work as a collaborative team on the student achievement data component of your evaluation, please discuss this soon, perhaps in your next CT, and then schedule a time for us to meet together to complete the pre-conference process.

If we've completed your pre-conference, don't forget to log-in to the TPEC site and "sign" your pre-conference document so that we can proceed.

You may use the following assessments for the student data component of your evaluation:

  • AIMSWEB Math
  • AIMSWEB Reading
  • AIMS Math
  • AIMS Reading
  • AIMS Writing
  • AIMS Science
  • Standford-10 (second grade)
  • 4Sight Reading
  • 4Sight Math
  • AZELLA

Collaborative Team Time
I continue to be so pleased with what I observe during your CT times.  In fact, I recognize that your desire to continue your talk about so many things sometimes makes your CT run a little long.  Please do your best to run your meeting during the hour we've set aside for it by arriving on time and then picking up your classes on time, too.  Thanks!

Calendar
  • Friday, 28 Sept.
    • Faculty Meeting with Dr. Ken Garland in the Library, 2:00-2:20
Please acknowledge that you read this post.