Fire Safety Clown Assembly - First Come, First Served

Coming soon to a school gym near you, our one-and-only shot at a fire safety clown assembly this year... brought to you, curiously enough, by the Summit & Pine/Strawberry Fire Department's firefighters.  They're very excited to bring their brand new show to our school!  Trouble is, they've only got time to give us one assembly, and we've got limited space in the gym.

Probably the most equitable thing to do is take the first, say, 5 or 6 classes, somewhere between 100 and 150 kids I figure, (with appropriate consideration given to allow our other smaller programs, such as Pat's and Jennifer's kids, to attend regardless) to sign up to see the show.  It's scheduled to run from 9:00-9:30 (Yes, I know this is during primary RTI time) next Tuesday, October 11.

So, here's how I think we'll do this: If you'd like to have your students attend, put your name in the Acknowledgement box below (You don't need to Acknowledge this post if you don't want to go to the show!).  The first five or six teachers to sign in, dated today, 05 October, will get in.

Sorry if this system comes across as inequitable, but I can't think of another way to do this...

Here's hoping you read your email this afternoon.

We want to go to the Fire Safety Clown Assembly!