To Put It In Writing

[Reminders below. Don't forget to sign the Acknowledgement. Thanks!]

Lots to say, but, in the interest of time and the economy of language, I'd just like to reiterate, in writing, the one comment I'd like you to carry away from our training session today. And that is this:

Thank you! For an exciting two days. But more-to-the-point, for being-there, for being who you are as people and, likewise, for being who you are collectively as a staff.

Over the course of the last two days, whenever I turned around to face a need, another unexpected situation, a blip, or an new bump in the road: You were there. Already. Doing what needed to be done. Giving up your time, lending your expertise, chipping in as necessary in-the-moment.

I can't thank you enough for this spirit of willingness and solidarity. I know, together, we'll not only make it through the year successfully... we are going to shine! Well done Marshall staff. Thank you again!

Reminders:
  • Paulsen Party at 4:00 today!

  • I need your recess schedules

  • There are FUSD Activity Cards in the office; come 'n get 'em!

  • Avery Welcome Back Staff gathering: August 25

  • We're hiring new aides in SPED and K. If you're interested in being on an interview committee, please let me know ASAP.


Genesis Update:
  • Pat will put printed FUSD monthly lunch calendars in your mailboxes. Any changes will be announced day-of, as needed, via intercom, Genesis, or email. We'll settle on one-way when we figure out which way works best.

  • We will do paper attendance and lunch count for the first 10 days of school. After that, everyone must do both attendance and lunch online via Genesis. Follow-up with Gwen or Steve if you have trouble.