Updates - 09 November 2017

Hello everyone,

Hope your long Veterans Day weekend is restful and that you have a chance to thank a vet for their service to our country.

I suspect my long weekend will generally be spent recuperating from the lame rhinovirus Bekah vectored into our home last weekend.  As of today, it's taken up residence in my nose and chest, which is a thing I hate about most colds.  I don't get sick in the principal's office as often as I used to when I was in the classroom, but I still get sick.  'Tis an all-too common hazard of the kind of work we do.  Alas...

Other than a ton of important stuff on next week's calendar, there's little else to report today.  Love these Thursday Blue Notes!

Calendar

  • Monday 13 Nov
    • iPad refresh for classroom teachers in the Science Lab, all day (sign up online)
    • Coe at Admin Council meeting, 1:00
  • Tuesday 14 Nov
    • Payday!
    • Coe at Flagstaff Arts Council meeting, 4:00
    • FUSD school board meeting, 5:30
    • Fifth grade showcase night at Sinagua Middle, 5:30
  • Wednesday 15 Nov
    • FUSD ELA curriculum adoption preview at district office, 4:00
    • Parent University, 5:00-7:15
    • Fifth grade showcase night at Mount Elden Middle, 5:30
  • Friday 17 Nov
    • Emergency drill (fire), 9:30
    • Classroom management professional development seminar in the Library, 1:00-3:00


Please acknowledge that you read this post.