Happy long-weekend! In addition to today's donuts, I also ordered up some amazingly beautiful weather for your days off this weekend, just to tell you all, once again, how awesome I think you are.
Hope you're able to get out and enjoy it.
And thank a vet. Don't forget.
Grading and Assessment Feedback
Good stuff this morning! Thanks, teachers, for your participation and feedback. Below's what you had to say about standards-based grading and our new reporting/assessment system. I'll be passing all this stuff along to the elementary admin team later today, too, and have every hope that it will guide our decision-making going forward.
Click the images to embiggen them.
Standards-based Education in the Elementary Classroom
Speaking of standard-based grading, I hope you'll take a second to look over the PD opportunity that was offered to teachers this week by Chelsea Lohr. In the class she will be teaching, Standards-based Education in the Elementary Classroom, Ms. Lohr hope to help teachers build "on the philosophy of standards-based grading... to enhance standards-based practices in your classroom."
See the email Standards Based Education 301 Training for more information.
Calendar
- Monday 14 Nov
- Payday!
- Coe, Paez, Hanno at Adaptive Schools training, all day
- Tuesday 15 Nov
- Coe, Paez, Hanno at Adaptive Schools training, all day
- Friday 18 Nov
- Fire Drill, ~9:30
Please acknowledge that you read this post.






