Hello everyone. Happy Friday!I don't know what it is about four-day weeks, but they always seem soooo long to me. Don't know about you, but I feel exceptionally ready for this weekend. Should be beautiful but chilly, like it's been the past couple days.
Maybe some reason to hope for a little winter-weather around 02-03 Feb? We'll see. You heard it here first.
GDMs
How much did I enjoy sitting through your grade-level data meetings this week? So much! I think it's just great that I get to sit and watch and listen as you so expertly discuss the placement of each child into the appropriate intervention group, scrutinize your data, and review or modify the programs at your grade-level.
You all have really become quite expert at this RTI-business. The excellent outcomes of our most-recent benchmark, which are evident almost universally throughout the school, are proof of that fact.
Marshall Values
I'm hoping to have posters of our newly-minted collective values printed and displayed next week. Here's what they'll look like (click to enlarge):
National Title 1 Conference
I, along with Sylvia Johnson and the principals from the other FUSD Title 1 elementary schools (which is everyone except Sechrist, DeMiguel, and Knoles), will attend the National Title 1 Conference in San Diego (I know! Right?) from 01-05 February.
Janelle Reasor and John Albert will provide administrative supervision in my absence.
Calendar
Week A
RTI cycle #3 begins
- Tuesday, 28 Jan.
- Fifth Grade meeting with Asst. Super. Walton, 7:30 in rm. 26
- Wednesday, 29 Jan.
- FAST Works potluck, 5:30 in the Gym
- Thursday, 30 Jan.
- Coe @ Move On When Reading meeting, 10:00-12:00
Please acknowledge that you read this post.




