Faculty Meeting, August 16, 10:00 AM

Hello everyone,  

We're gonna get together as a group on Tuesday morning, August 16th at 10:00 AM after the all-FUSD meeting at Flagstaff High School (which is currently slated to run from 8:00-9:00 AM).  Our meeting shouldn't take too long.  Promise you can work in your rooms the balance of the day and most (if not all) of the day on the 17th.

Below are a few things you might normally find copied and placed into a file for you at the First Faculty Meeting of the school year.  I'd like to see if we can forego the usual massive stack of paper.  Instead, I'd like to go over everything listed-and-linked below when we get together in the Conference Room on that Tuesday.  For that reason, I'd like to ask that you:

Please try to remember to bring your laptop to our First Faculty Meeting.

It should come in super-handy.  But, don't worry!  You're still going to get a folder.  Some things just can't be done online, I guess.  And it will probably still be chock-full of stuff.  But hopefully it'll be a lot thinner than usual, not quite so heavy-laden.  Ya know.  Hopefully, together, we can review most of our important stuff online, set a few bookmarks, save a tree or two, and perhaps leave it at that.

Of course, I want you to feel free to print these things out (or not), either before or after we meet... If you like.  Totally up to you.  But in an effort to save expensive paper, invaluable support-staff time, my time (for whatever it's worth), as well as wear-and-tear on our dearly-beloved, oh-so-delicate copier, I thought it might be an interesting experiment to link to them here instead, and let you use them when/as you see fit.

These documents will always be here.  All year long.  Might even turn out to be handier online than as another file for you to misplace... Or is that just me?

Please note: I'm not exactly done-done populating the lists below.  But, I should be by sometime prior to the 16th.  Nevertheless, in the event you're interested in any of the things that follow, you're welcome to take a peek.  If you do, I'll even ask you for your feedback. Thanks!

2011-2012 Schedules & Calendars
2011-2012 Documents & Websites
Online Sign-up Forms



Sundry Other Online Things That We Need To Discuss